Members of SDSPS will meet Saturday, Sept. 22, at the First United Methodist Church in Brookings, room 204, from 4:30-6 p.m. The general membership of our organization is invited to attend; so please spread the word.
President Bruce Roseland presides, calls the meeting to order.
- In attendance:
- Distribution of Board Meeting Agenda.
- The floor is opened for suggestions for additions to the Agenda.
- The Secretary Norma Wilson reads the minutes of the previous meeting, Saturday, June 9, 2018.
- Treasurer’s Report by Darla Biel.
- Membership Report by Betty Beer
- Pasque Petals Report by Christine Stewart
- Chapbook report by Lindy Obach
- Report on the Poetry Contest
- Poet of Merit Report: Vote to determine whether to initiate a Poet of Merit Award. If the Board approves, elect Three Board Members to serve on the selection committee
- Review the Schedule for Poet Laureate Selection Process
- Elect 3 new SDSPS Board Members/Officers. Mark McLaughlin’s 3-year term is up, Christine Stewart’s 3-year term is up, Betty Beer’s 3- year term is up.
- Meeting adjourned.
Photo by John B. Kalla under the creative commons license on Flickr.